Monday, March 25, 2013

What Took Three Days To Get Quality Photos?

These delicious looking browns.  I struggled all weekend taking photos and retaking photos just to get the perfect pictures of these handmade lampwork beads.  After getting a good photo the next challenge was editing them.  There are several different brown and I was going to wait till I had them all, but was so thrilled with the pictures turned out, I just had to post my glossy lampwork beads.

The first one today is opaque light brown 444.  It is a delicious chocolate brown color that makes me think of creamy Hershey's candy bars.  Here is the the solid light brown  and the light brown with fine silver





The other one I had ready is called Dark Red Brown 452.  It is a scrumptious rich darker semi-sweet chocolate color.  Here it is in a solid glass bead and also wrapped in fine silver.




There is one more brown called dark brown 448.  I didn't make these at the same time as I thought I might get the colors mixed up.  Wouldn't want that to happen.  Some colors are very similar in rod form and vary from batch to batch.  So I will make it next time I get a chance to torch again.  I haven't had time to etch these yet, so it will be a big surprise for both of us!






No comments:

Post a Comment