Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Come See My Fresh New Look!


https://covergirlbeads.com/



COME SEE MY FRESH NEW LOOK!


I wanted let you know about my new updated format for my Covergirlbeads store.  I love the new fresh look and I am pleased with how easy it is to navigate.

I am currently in the process of updating my mailing list.  You are receiving this email because you have either ordered from me in the past or are on my mailing list.  You can subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.

Thanks for taking a few minutes to visit my new look. 

Below are a few items for your viewing pleasure.


Lampwork Diamond Beads, Handmade Lampwork Beads, Black, Aurae, Band

Heart Beads, Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads, Focal, Lime Green, Silver, Shiny

I only have a couple of these beautiful handmade lampwork large hole beads listed at this time.  I personally slip them onto my Pandora bracelet to make sure the hole is large enough to fit.  They are next on my "to do" list so keep checking in to see them all.


LLarge Hole Lampwork Beads, Handmade Lampwork Beads, Alexandrite, Webs


Hope you'll stop by and see my new look and subscribe to mailing list.

See you there!










No comments:

Post a Comment