Tuesday, December 20, 2011



This beautiful large hole bead will get you from the Christmas holiday season on into Spring, Summer and Fall!


Grasshopper Green Large Hole Bead, Handmade Glass Bead, Lampwork Bead


My artisan glass charms fit name brand jewelry including Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi, Chamilia, Capri, Caspia, add a bead jewelry, snake bracelets, omega necklaces and other trendy European charm bracelets.
 

Each bead has been slipped onto my personal Pandora bracelet for fitting. My lampwork glass charm beads have about a 4.6 to 5mm hole so they will fit most chains, nylon, silk, ribbon, rubber and leather cords. Add them to a black leather necklace for a quick and easy way to expand your jewelry collection for instant new accessories and styles.
 

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you.
 

Price is for bead only. Bracelets, sterling silver charms and other glass charms beads not included. Other photos are for visual examples only.


Some of these beautiful beads can be found in my Large Hole Beads section in myCovergirlbeads Artfire Store.



Measurements: 14-15mm x 7-8mm
Hole size approximately 5mm


No comments:

Post a Comment