Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Etched Dark Gray Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads



Etched Beads Opaque Dark Gray Handmade Lampwork Glass Bead Matte Bead

Deep and rich handmade glass beads made using opaque dark gray glass. These earthy organic beads have been etched for a stone like matte bead finish.

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you. 

Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
Handmade beads made in the USA
Handmade beads made in Texas


Measures approximately 10-11mm x 7-8mm
Mandrel size 1/16
Hole size approximately 2mm



No comments:

Post a Comment